Total Pageviews for this Blog

Slideshow of Blog Pictures

St. Petersburg Pictures

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Last Day of Operations Management

We have been in Finland for almost 3 months out of 10.  I have been very busy teaching 2 sections of Operations Management at TAMK.  These classes were only 7 weeks long and had about 35 students each.  It was VERY intense.

I did enjoy teaching those classes.  The students are about 50% international students and 50% Finnish.  They are high-quality students and I am looking forward to teaching them more as the year goes on.

HOWEVER now that I have some more spare time, I plan to update this record of my teaching experience here regularly.

While you are waiting for more posts, here are some pictures of my Operations Management classes from Fall 2010:

No comments:

Post a Comment