Total Pageviews for this Blog

Slideshow of Blog Pictures

St. Petersburg Pictures

Friday, December 17, 2010

Final Presentations for Advanced Topics (click here for more...)

I had excellent students this semester in the Advanced Topics class that I taught with Professor Kazi.  These are various pictures that I took of the final presentations.
 


In the next few pictures Michal and Thijs from the Netherlands are seen trying to ignore me while they watch the presentations.






Agenese said she had just come from a photo shoot of some kind and posed for me. 


Iina and Laura had a great presentation about security at the office building across the street.  They did a lot of work on their project and translated a great deal of the Finnish regulations on building security.





Karoliina was projct partners with Agnese.

Here is Michael looking intellectual.  He probably is an intellectual, but I still like to give him a hard time.

Please note Iina in the back.  Finnish people are really reserved, but sometimes they like to ham it up for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment